Connect with us

Predict Fantasy Sports

Predict Fantasy Sports

7 Days of Sports Picks from Drew Martin = 7 Day Pass from Adam Trigger for $1! (WagerTalk Promotion)


Sports Picks

7 Days of Sports Picks from Drew Martin = 7 Day Pass from Adam Trigger for $1! (WagerTalk Promotion)

Date: 2022-01-19 15:58:11

Close ×

For a limited time when purchasing a 7 Day All-Access Pass from either Drew Martin or Adam Trigger, you will ALSO get a 7 Day All-Access Pass from the other for ONLY $1.00 more!

Since the middle of December, Drew has produced +31.45% in profit and Adam +13.10%, for a combined client bankroll increase of +44.55%. This combo package will also include ANY 5% Best Bets and you can bet right alongside BOTH Drew Martin and Adam Trigger for ONLY $100 vs the regular price of $198 for a limited time!

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Our Top Posts

Like Us on Facebook

Pages

Affiliate Disclosure

Some of the links to various offers on our website are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item/service, this website may receive a commission.

Our website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for website owners to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com and any other website that may be affiliated with Amazon Service LLC Associates Program.

To Top